It’s a roundup but I don’t want to work — can you blame me? Besides, we’ve only covered these thing umpteen times already (and do a fairly good job of keeping it all updated).
- Baggage—credit cards that get free bags.
- Baggage—how that free bag affects total baggage cost.
- Baggage—how much each piece costs, and total cost on number of pieces.
- Booking fees—when you call by phone.
- Carry-on—general restrictions.
- Change fees—the cost.
- Customer service—contact info all here.
- Entertainment—how much headphones cost if you forget them.
- Food—dietary restrictions available.
- Food—holiday foods that do and don’t travel.
- Food (booze)—which airlines serve it free and don’t.
- Pets—how, and cost.
- Standby—actual policies.
- Wi-Fi—how much it costs.
- Cell phone data—options on major carriers.
- Cancellation fees—policies.
- Pickup/drop-off services—so you don’t have to catch an Uber.
- Grace periods—how much longer you have to return in case of traffic.
Did you like this article?